LAS VEGAS MALE PERFORMANCE MEDICAL CLINIC
Las Vegas Male Performance Medical Clinic, founded in 2009 is a consortium of medical professionals from around the country for the purpose of sharing information on the most effective treatments for Erectile Dysfunction.
“To introduce a potential cure for erectile dysfunction to all men nationally.”
EXPERIENCE: Medical Coordinator R. Baxter Teegarden has 40 years experience in the medical arena and has operated or consulted to 20 twenty Erectile Dysfunction Clinics over the past 10 years. He is considered one of the country’s leading experts in the customization of medicines prepared by compounding pharmacies.
Founder and CEO Leonard Messina is a marketing and practice management consultant and has owned, operated or been a consultant to twenty-two Erectile Dysfunction Clinics in the United States since 2008. He has a vast array of intellectual property having to do with marketing and managing specialty clinics for men.
- Viagra, Cialis and Levitra had total revenues of 4 Billion Dollars in 2012 for their respective companies, despite the fact that these medications only help half of all men and can have very unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects.
- Many men with mild ED or even some with no ED symptoms at all take these medications simply as supplements to ensure strong sexual performance.
- Men with severe ED are candidates for micro-penile injections comprised of three or four vaso dilators. These medications have no side effects as compared to the oral varieties.
- There is now a potential cure available. SwissWave Protocol uses acoustical pulse waves to open existing blood vessels, grow new blood vessels and stimulate stem cells to grow new erectile tissue (Corpus Cavernosum) in the penis.
- There is now a potential cure available. The Swiss Wave Protocol uses electromagnetic pulse waves to open existing blood vessels, grow new blood vessels and stimulate stem cells to grow new erectile tissue (Corpus Cavernosum) in the penis.
- Depending on a man’s overall health and preexisting conditions, this noninvasive treatment option will greatly alter the landscape in the treatment of E.D.
- Independent published research papers have proven its safety and efficacy with 86% of men saying they would recommend it to a friend.
- We believe that this could actually roll back the clock for most men, allowing men of ages up to 80, even 90 to perform as they did in their more virile years.
We are currently accepting requests from entrepreneurs to join our ranks by opening a specialty clinic in their city of residence. This is not an absentee management type of business so hands-on involvement is one of our requirements. Specialty clinics of this type using our proprietary practice management and marketing systems can be extremely lucrative.
OUR VISION: We believe we can capture a significant amount of the 4 Billion Dollar E.D. drug market with the Swiss Wave Protocol.